Kiev (or Kyiv) is the capital and largest city of Ukraine. Kiev also an important industrial, scientific, educational, and cultural center of Eastern Europe.Read More
International students studying in Ukraine get their higher education in universities, academies and institutes, that are not only accredited, but also have a special license to teach foreign students. All the universities from this Guide possess the license.
The Ministry of Higher Education and Science of Ukraine controls the quality of educational services given to foreign students.
You become a student of a university according to the Invitation letter. The academic year beginning between the 1st of September until February and consists of two semesters. All the students go on holidays between two terms: the first semester (September – January) the second one (February – June). Summer holidays last for three months on average.
At the end of each semester the student takes 3 or 5 examinations and 3 or 5 tests. Successful passing of examinations and tests guarantees the possibility of getting to the second term.
Students have classes everyday except for weekends. They attend lectures, tutorials, work with materials in libraries and resource centres.
Higher education course includes work placement, which gives students the possibility to gain experience.
Recognition of qualification gained is the priority of the state. In case of successful graduation of a university student get the Diploma no matter what form of property it refers to. The transcript of the subjects list with marks is attached to the Diploma. Although the state guarantees the conformity to standards of qualification, the employer takes into consideration how authoritative the university is.
Today, you can get the education in 440 universities, academies and institutes of Ukraine of 3-4th level of accreditation. Among them there are 220 state institutions and 93- non state. 54,9 % of state universities students get free education.
• Quality Education
• Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL).
• Cost effective.
• European Life Standard.
• Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching
• English Medium of Instruction.
• Better Job Prospects
• Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching
• Moderate Climate around the year
• Outstanding International Faculty
• One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe
• International Students enjoy approximately 50% discount on travel.
• Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA, CANADA, UK, and Europe.
• Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, in other European countries.
• Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in: UK, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic…
• Three Months Summer Jobs during vacation in countries like U.K., SWEDEN…
• Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program.
• 100% VISA Assured to deserving candidates.